Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

First trip to the beach this year!

Brian was able to leave work early on Thursday, thanks to the Army's implementation of "family time"...so we decided to take off to Tybee and enjoy some sunshine! It took us a couple hours to get there, so by the time we got everything packed and loaded up, it was getting late and not a lot of daylight left, but I snapped away as much as I could while still playing and enjoying our time with Lucas.
I took our Sony video/camera and Brian's Nikon point-and-shoot. I normally play with the settings on the Nikon and try different shots that way, however, I didn't this time and wish I had. I tried and stuck with the 'beach/sunset' setting and while some of the photos did turn our really well, some were fuzzy and it still just doesn't click like a SLR would. AND while I don't have photoshop, free photo editing programs allow me to tweak them enough to print them out and hang them on my walls :)

Lucas has been SO unbelievably attached to me lately...and it is only getting worse. I can't leave a room, or even step out of the car for 5 seconds before he is crying. It's so strange. So, he has his first trip to daycare on Monday for a couple hours. And I have NO appointments and NO errands to run! I may just grab one of our camera's and find a park or something around here. Or just sit in my quiet house and wonder what the crap I am going to do for two hours! Ha! See what happens...
That's it for now. A few other beach photos to share...



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Kiser, too by Maria Kiser is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.