Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

My favorite woman in the world.


My momma came down to visit us for a couple weeks, which is the reason for my absence on blogger. I am so sad to see her go.  I hate being so far away from her and my sister! If we were in the Atlanta area, it wouldn't be near as hard to visit. 

I am so thankful she was able to hang out with us for a while and see Luke Duke be his normal self. She was also a HUGE help watching him while I was at work. 

I know distance is more than likely only going to get worse in the future. Who knows what base my husband will end up being stationed at. I can only imagine how hard going overseas would be. It all sounds good in my head...to be able to live abroad for a while, see a new part of the world. But I am terrified to have such a huge distance between us and our families. I guess we'll just have to see what happens...

-mk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Kiser, too by Maria Kiser is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.