Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

When it rains, it pours.

Seriously. Story of my life. And probably many others'.

I've been employed outside our home for about a month now and it stinks. This was supposed to be extra income to help make our life a little easier. Possibly even give us some "fun" money, to be able to go out and do things occasionally.

Then, our second car decides to crap out. Now, while I'm working third shift and finally getting 32 hours per week, my husband still has his full time schedule; having to report in by 6 a.m. every morning. I don't leave work until 7:30 a.m.. A friend of his was to be out of town for a month of training and was graciously letting us borrow his car during that time, until we could get the jalopy repaired .  However, his class got cancelled so he had to get his car back. Bummer.

It just seems like there is always something to knock us down once we start to feel like we're rising up. Why does life have to be like that? Why do we have to work SO hard and stay SO tired and give SO much money to everyone else only to have to worry about it all over again in two weeks, EVERY month.

"No one said it would be easy. They just said it would be worth it".

Yes, I know it is worth it. I look at my husband and child every single day and KNOW it is worth it. Why can't it just be easy SOMETIMES? Why can't we have everything go right occasionally and not have to worry quite so much?

On a brighter note, my new sewing machine is on it's way. I want to be able to take my crafting passion to the next level by sewing, creating and possibly making a profit doing so. We'll see what happens and I'm sure I'll be updating! I haven't been blogging much because life has just been so crazy. I miss writing, reading and pinning!!
I have been so emotional lately, trying to adjust to all these new changes. Hopefully things will even out soon and I can get back on track and stop stressing myself out so much.

-mk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Kiser, too by Maria Kiser is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.