Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm _____ because...



I'm happy because...

I have the best husband in the world.
I have the best kid in the world.
We get to have our first Thankgiving together.
I recently was able to get out of a crummy job and into a better one.
I am able to craft and sew.
Even though I am far away from friends and family, they are an awesome support group.
I get to sleep next to my best friend every night.
I wake up in the morning to a smiling toddler.
My husband is going to have leave for a couple weeks in December.
My husband is helping me become a better person.



I'm sad because...

I live so far from friends and family.
We can't visit friends and family more often.
I have not continued my college career. 

Our kiddo is growing up SO fast.
My husband has lots of training next year and most likely, a deployment.
My patience sometimes run thin and it gets taken out on people closest to me.
I try to take lots of photos, but I miss way too many good shots because I always use my phone.
I lost a bunch of photos recently trying to get them transferred to our computer.
My memory is terrible.
I want another tattoo, but my artist of choice is in Arizona.

I'm excited for...
Lots of yummy food on Thanksgiving.
Putting the tree up together.
Making family Christmas cards.
Watching kiddo open gifts.
Starting a new year with the two loves of my life.
Starting my new job.
Making our first whole turkey.


I'm strange because...
I like towels folded a certain way.
I'm not a neat freak, but little things around the house bug me.
I could eat Cholula hot sauce on everything.
I want the room to be as dark as possible when I sleep, but hearing noises freaks me out.
I MUST be able to stick my feet out from under the covers.
I will NOT drive out to the middle of an intersection to hurry and make a left turn before the light turns red.
I rarely buy new clothes. I am a thrift store junkie.

I'm a bad friend because...
I forget to return calls.
I don't think to call people often enough.
I never make it to play dates/meet-ups scheduled on post.

I'm a good friend because...
I tell the truth.
I listen.
I want all my friends to be happy and succeed at everything they do.
I love to laugh and have a good time.
I will always do anything I can to help. 





This post inspired by Little Miss Momma :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Kiser, too by Maria Kiser is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.