Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Little Pumpkin

Our kid is the cutest kid ever. Not that I am partial or anything. ;)


I hadn't had much sleep and Brian had a long day at work as well, so we just stayed at home and gave out candy. Ruke Duke really enjoyed his costume and seemed to have a good time watching everyone come and go. He even waved bye to them, which he rarely does!

It makes my heart smile to see these two together, laughing and playing.

Two BEST things to ever happen to me.

Still loves to be upside down!
I look forward to all the future Halloween celebrations and costumes. Watching little man grow, choose his character and have fun.


Love my little family. :)

-mk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Kiser, too by Maria Kiser is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.