Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Some BIG news.


Yep. It's official.

This is one of two home tests that were taken on Monday. I then went to the lab on-post for bloodwork to confirm.

I am excited. Nervous. Anxious.

I can't wait to have a little tiny baby in my arms again. I am so looking forward to my husband being able to experience this wonderful journey from the beginning. He was deployed when Lucas was born and didn't get to meet him until he was 8 months old.
 He didn't get to experience the tiny newborn wonder. 
The feeling of being afraid to hold him a certain way, for fear of hurting him.
The instant, head over heels, undying love for this tiny little creature.

He gets to be here for the doctor appointments.
The ultrasounds. I'm so excited to see his face for those!
The growing belly and boobs. (What husband isn't excited for those?!)
The gumpy, moody woman that is his wife.
Helping me shave my legs when I can no longer see anything other than my feet and ankles.


I can't wait to see his face when he meets our new little addition.
To watch how this part of life will absolutely melt his heart and change him forever. 
And most of all, I can't imagine sharing this part of life with anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Kiser, too by Maria Kiser is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.