Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Hiding out.

The Olympics have been on all week. I haven't had any interest in the Olympics since I was very young. I haven't had to suffer through watching much, until today. Oh, and while we were out at a restaurant Friday, my husband was engrossed in watching the women's volleyball tournament. That's what a 10 months pregnant woman wants to see. Lovely ladies half naked, running, jumping and playing a sport. I've barely managed to bend over to shave my legs every few days for the last 4 months. Call me crabby.

So, here I am. Sitting on our bed, without the sheets on, (since they are in the wash) resting my very swollen feet and NOT watching or listening to the TV.



Tuesday will mark my 40th week of pregnancy. The last ultrasound put Little Miss at 8lbs 13oz, give or take a pound for margin of error. Holy. Crap. I never received the confirmation call for induction last week so I hope that comes on Monday. This girl needs to come OUT. I can barely move. I can barely breathe. I'm still stuck doing all the normal house work duties because, let's face it, who else will?? It is extremely hard for me to just sit around and do nothing and watch the house become a disaster. It is also hard to, even after almost two years, have to ask to get certain things done. Things that have been done on a daily/weekly basis for a long time.

"If you want it done right, do it yourself".

Words to live by.

Then I can't get upset for things not being done the way I would do them. Just makes life easier tolerable.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Kiser, too by Maria Kiser is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.