Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

New adventures

So, it seems 2013 has some big things in store for the Kiser family. 
Expanding my passion for photography.
Completing my Paralegal certificate.
Babes first birthday.
Moving to Hawaii. 


Yeowsa! MOVING TO HAWAII!! Wow. I would have NEVER imagined those words typed from my fingertips. But alas, they are. Our next duty station is Schofield Barracks. Reporting in August. 

I am excited, nervous, anxious, relieved. SO many different emotions! 
This will be our first major family move. 
The Army has people that come in, pack up the entire house and move everything. The next several months will consist of my going through everything, downsizing, taking photos, labeling, documenting serial numbers, and preparing to move our family and everything we own, to a small island in the middle of the Pacific.


I will be the first to admit, some days, I really despise being a part of the Army. But this is one time I am thankful for being a part of it. When would we ever have a chance like this otherwise? 
Never.


Like I said...lots of happenings in 2013. So far, it's been the best year yet for us. 
And it's only going to get better!


xo-mk 


2 comments:

  1. Whoa - Hawaii?!? Congrats! I hope it goes well for you guys. When will you be moving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. His report date is August. I'm not exactly sure how the Army works as far as moving dates and whether or not things will be rushed. He is hoping to have leave the month before, so we can get things done beforehand. Army has movers come in, pack everything up and ship it out so we have lots to do as far as tracking everything we have!

    ReplyDelete

Creative Commons License
Kiser, too by Maria Kiser is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.