Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Snap happy

I was finally able to purchase a Canon d-SLR, just after Christmas. I have not stopped snapping. 
My husband said it is my birthday-Valentine's-Mother's Day present. I'm fine with that!
I've taken hundreds of photos already and although I do not yet have Photoshop, I've edited some of the photos with the program that came with the camera. 

Here are some that I've taken so far:

©

©

©

©

©

©

©

©



   Little to no editing. And the fact that I can even do that now is amazing! 

I haven't spent a lot of time on this blog and I hope to change that this year. I want to write more, take tons of photos, play more, stress less. I still need to finish my Paralegal course. I still have a home to maintain, kids to raise. I feel like I have a lot on my plate! But hey, I can never say I don't have anything to do, right?!

I am super excited for this year. Lots of changes and adventures in store for my little family!! 

xo-mk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Kiser, too by Maria Kiser is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.