Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Phone dump Tuesday.

I've had my iPhone for a couple weeks now and there are already well over 200 photos on my camera roll. I am addicted to camera and photo apps...trying them all out, seeing which ones I like best. So far, PhotoToaster is my favorite. Not a ton of filters, but enough of the basic ones to make my pictures look cool.

I am still thrilled with the phone and so far, haven't had any issues. Although, today, my speakers did start to sound fuzzy...like they were busted (?!). Powered off and back on and they were fine. So, we'll keep an eye on that!

So here are a few of those photos I was talking about.











 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Kiser, too by Maria Kiser is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.