Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

PB & J



Let me just say...I LOVE that our son is getting to be so independent. Don't get me wrong, I get "baby fever" occasionally, however, I get over that quickly once I think of the long, sleepless days and nights, feedings every 2-3 hours, etc. Times two. When we become more financially stable and have a little more room, sure...I would like to have another child. But, with Brian set to deploy again next year and the current status of our financial situation, having another baby would more than likely throw what little sanity I have left, over the edge.
Ruke Duke can eat by himself now. Give him a PB & J sammich and he is content. I tell him its time to change his diaper and he {usually} will come lay in the floor for me to do so. He then takes the diaper and throws it in the garbage. Independence...for both of us! It is bittersweet...he is growing and learning. And he is growing and learning {!}. My baby isn't a baby anymore.

peanut butter face!

I know that our next child will come when he or she is meant for us. I just can't help but hope that, that time is a couple years down the road.

xo-mk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Kiser, too by Maria Kiser is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.