Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Yummy junk food...and first day of being employed again.

I. Love. This. Pizza.
It's quick. It's easy. It's yummy. Throw some extra shredded cheese on there, place it directly on the oven rack for a crispy crust...and done.
If I didn't mind gaining 50lbs, I would probably eat one every day.
I'm going to have to get on the ball with pre-made meals to prepare quickly for dinner, since I have just started working again. Today was my first day, and even though it was only 4.5 hours, I am still exhausted. Going to take a bit for me to get back in the swing of things, especially having another human besides myself to get ready every morning. My awesome husband was a huge help this morning in getting kiddo up and going. Thanks,  babycakes. :)
We'll see what happens from here!
-mk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
Kiser, too by Maria Kiser is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.